Relook at 2011: Year gone by
Wishing a very Happy and Prosperous New Year to our readers and their families.
With year 2011 gone by lets review and reflect blog’s performance.
There were 111 blog posts last year having total of 19,928 hits with average of 55 hits per day. There were 828 hits on Dec 14 which was highest for the year.
Top Posts: Below are some of the top posts on the blog.
1) Don’t Be An Elephant!!!
2) Eurozone And The Euro Debt. Crisis Explained In Simple Terms
3) Benetton ‘Unhate’ Ad Campaign Features World Leaders Kissing
4) How To Stop GIF Image Animations From Playing
5) Porn Star Sunny Leone To Enter Bigg Boss 5
6) Three Hundred Ramayanas: Five Examples and Three Thoughts on Translation
7) De-Fanging The Armed Forces Special Powers Act
8) National Food Security Bill
9) Rich Warren to Google: Thanks for making my daughter cry
11) Litmus – Cross Browser Online Testing Software
12) Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Steve Jobs
13) सरफरोशी की तमन्ना अब हमारे दिल में है
14) The Making of the 2012 Pirelli Calendar
15) GSM Operators Add 7.12 M Users In Oct, 2011: COAI
Top Searches: Below is partial list of some on top search terms for this blog:
sunny leone, benetton unhate, eurozone crisis explained in simple terms, gif animations, unhate, vinod tiwari, sunny leone’s entry in bigg boss, gif, united colors of benetton unhate, animated gif, unhate benetton, porn, ivian sarcos, gif images, european debt crisis explained in simple terms, gif animation, twitter, ankita shorey
I would like to thank all our readers for their patronage and wish that they continue to shower their love on us!